Avatex, founded in 1976, is a western Canadian real estate development company specializing in retail real estate projects. The Company is based in Edmonton, Alberta.
In 1991, and continuing through 2008, Avatex operated as a joint venture partner of Springwood Developments Inc., and managed the design and construction of the Cornerstone retail projects developed by Springwood.
Avatex is currently developing two major regional shopping centers and a comprehensive medical office project in Saskatchewan, and two retail sites in Edmonton, Alberta.
6 years as a senior manager with Melcor, one of Alberta's leading real estate developers. Responsible for commercial development teams in both Edmonton and Calgary.
4 years with Avison Young, specializing in retail leasing. Holds an Alberta real estate license.
Lead role as project manager for both StoneGate projects in Warman and Melfort.
Will identify new development opportunities for Avatex in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and BC.
B. Sc. (Mechanical Engineering) University of Alberta, 1965
M.B.A. McGill University, 1968
40 years experience in residential, light industrial, and retail development in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Phoenix Arizona, and New York State.
B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering) University of Manitoba
MBA University of Alberta, 1970
Avatex partner since 1976
Founded Greystone Properties Inc., a major Edmonton commercial property management company
Responsible for Avatex project financing, and handles property management for Avatex income properties.
9 years as a registered Dealing Representative with JayCap Financial Ltd., a private mortgage banking and investment firm. Responsible for investor relations, ensuring compliance with real estate and securities regulations, preparing financial statements, developing financial plans, and loan administration.
Oversees the financial management for the Avatex group of companies and assists with all aspects of project management.
Owned and managed a property management company based in Edmonton, Alberta. Oversees the financial management for Avatex Devcorp Inc.
The Avatex group of companies currently holds the following investments:
1. Melfort StoneGate, a regional scale shopping center under development in Melfort, Saskatchewan. A joint venture with Mr. Jim Richl, Greystone Properties and Jesse Rudge, Cassis Developments.
2. Warman StoneGate, a regional scale shopping center under development in Warman, Saskatchewan. A joint venture with Mr. Jim Richl, Greystone Properties and Jesse Rudge, Cassis Developments.
3. Melfort Wellness Centre is a partnership between Kelsey Trail Health Region, The City of Melfort, and Avatex. The centre relocated the existing doctors within Melfort to an ideal location directly attached to the hospital and also has a pharmacy and additional medical uses located within the centre. A joint venture with Mr. Jim Richl, Greystone Properties and Jesse Rudge, Cassis Developments.
4. A joint venture interest in a light industrial income property in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
5. Farm land in Saskatchewan, managed by Lesyk Farms Ltd.
JESSE RUDGE 780 718 0876
JOHN BURTON 780 451 3597
JIM RICHL 587 498 1507
NICOLE RUDGE 780 233 9197
GORD DMYTRUK 306 321 4829
JOHN BURTON email@example.com
JESSE RUDGE firstname.lastname@example.org
JIM RICHL email@example.com
NICOLE RUDGE firstname.lastname@example.org
GORD DMYTRUK email@example.com
EWA BURTON firstname.lastname@example.org